This time of year is a very busy season for most Greenville moving companies. Families traditionally choose the spring and summer months for relocations. Therefore, if you have an upcoming move, you need to move quick. Obtain a few quotes from movers in the area and make your decision and book. As you review your moving quotes, consider the following:
- How many years of experience do they have?
- Are they licensed, bonded and insured?
- Do they require moving minimums?
- Are there any hidden moving cost?
- Is this a local moving company or a broker?
The answer to these questions will aid you in picking the best Greenville mover to execute your relocation. If you have any questions, let me know.